Friday, November 30, 2012

DAY 4: The Journey

REGRET!!!!! As much as I dislike this word, it was my motivation today. I knew that if I didn't get up and run, my mental and physical well being would suffer. I was up most of the night with a sick kiddo, so sleeping in would've been a whole lot easier. Anyone who knows me knows I don't take the easy way out. I don't want to be "that person". I know that if I don't do what needs to be done, I won't see results... So, that being said... DAY 4: 2.2 miles running and 1 mile walk for warm up and cool down. I know I have a long way to go before I am the "me" I want to be, but if I look for the finish line too early, I will miss taking the steps to get there... This is my Journey-healthiness, peace, happiness-not a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment