Thursday, November 29, 2012

Starting over

Well, like a lot of things in this world-LIFE is unpredictable. You set out on a path, thinking you know how it will end or that you are going in the right direction. Then, all of a sudden you are going on a different path with new scenery. This past year has been an interesting one. I have gone from being in the best shape of my life, to having a baby and starting all over. I have seen the worst in people and I have seen the best. I have gone to having everything I thought I needed including deep pockets, to having everything I really needed and empty bank accounts. I have seen the joy and love in my children's eyes and know that this is all that matters. All the material things in life dont mean anything if you dont have the love of family. I have been to the point of having empty cupboards and becoming very creative in finding ways to feed my family, to having overwhelming amounts of food storage!!! All in all, you never know what life is going to bring you- and what lessons need to be learned. My mom would say that I am the queen of whiplash... Nothing is set in stone for me. But, I am taking it a day at a time with a huge dose of patience and optimism!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment