Monday, January 7, 2013

Small things....

So, today I am grateful for the small things. Take for instance the guy at the gym this morning... Thank you guy at the gym with his girlfriend for pushing me harder than I thought I could be pushed today. By your kindness in grabbing your weights for your girlfriend, I was forced to go up in weights. So thank you for inadvertently pushing me to reach my limits this morning... lol... No, I really am grateful to those around me that help me become better... There is this one guy at the gym who always gets on the treamill 2 away from mine... when you get that close to me, it becomes a race... The commercial with Mia Hamm and Michael Jordan comes to mind- "Anything you can do,I can do better..." Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
MY GOAL IS TO BE IN THIS GOOD OF SHAPE AGAIN!!!! Slowly but surely!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment