Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Perspectives...

So, when I was at the gym surrounded by a thousand mirrors (at least thats what it felt like) I caught myself doing something---or not doing something for that matter... I dont look in the mirrors. It's hard when you are trying to reach a goal to see where you are right now. But here is the kicker. On the days when I am there all alone, I think- Heck yeah, I'm doing it. But on the days when other people are there I catch a glimpse in the mirror and think-- Dang it's you again. Don't get me wrong, I'm not quitting by any means. I will just drive on. But, I was looking around today instead of seeing the "me" in the mirror and I saw a quote that sums up what needs to take place in my life. "DON'T LIMIT YOUR CHALLENGES, CHALLENGE YOUR LIMITS!" So, this will be my drive from now on.. pushing a little harder and harder each time I am given the chance. I have been blessed with a gym at my disposal, and I am taking advantage of it at much as I can! That being said. DAY 2 of the SUPERMAN Workout complete. And 1.5 miles run to warm up and 5 miles bike to cool down.

No comments:

Post a Comment