Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Still trucking!!!

Well, I have to admit it... I am in horrible shape. It sucks to realize that half way through the workout. But, I will continue the workouts until I am where I want to be... no matter how awkward I may look or feel. It sucks to have the "me I used to be" still in my head, and look in the mirror and see the me I am today. I am still working on it though. My end goal will be to weigh 155lbs and be 18% body fat (I will take less than that, but that is my goal for now. My deadline is APRIL APFT!!! That gives me about 4 months to make it happen! I want to be able to run and play with my kiddos, and have them not beat me all the time...fast little buggers. I want to be able to put a shirt on and not have it show all my imperfections. I want to be able to wear my jeans that look nice on me again. Still trucking. I want to be able to look and feel like a soldier and an athlete again. I want to get rid of my Large ACU's and go back to having my Medium's feel loose on me..
This is what I want to be like again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment